We are excited to announce that Tumblin’ Tigers has gone digital!
We are now offering videos for children to follow along with their parents or guardians at home. During these difficult times, these videos can be a fun and exciting way to interact with your child and keep them entertained while giving them a positive outlet for their endless energy, all from the safety of your home
- A new 25-30 minute video will be released each week with different themes. You’ll be able to go back and watch our entire library of videos at any time during your subscription.
- Skills are broken down to their basic concepts as we slowly progress into more challenging variations. Repetition of these concepts helps ensure a solid understanding and helps children develop these skills and excercises quickly.
- We have different supplemental materials like coloring pages, word finds, and other printouts to help children better connect with the lessons from each class in a fun and educational way.
- We will be using a small space for our activities, roughly 6-ft x 8-ft, as well as using simple equipment that you can easily find around the house like pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and more.
- Your $36 / month subscription covers your entire household, so there’s no need to pay for multiple children.
- You will also be able to schedule Zoom calls with me to ask questions, receive spotting tips, or for face-to-face reviews of lessons. This is an optional service for no additional charge.
Click the picture below to view our at-home equipment guide!
We want to make this as convenient as possible to you while still offering valuable content that will help your child develop the physical skills they can take with them into any sport or activity for when things return to normal.
Thank you so much for your interest, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> !
Be sure to opt-in using this button on our Vimeo page in order to receive updates about new videos, printouts, and more!
As with all exercise programs, when using our exercise videos, you need to use common sense. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. TumblinTigers.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm your child may sustain as a result of our online gymnastics videos, or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos, and text. Thanks for your understanding.