We are excited to announce that Tumblin’ Tigers has gone digital!
We are now offering videos for children to follow along with at home. These videos are a fun and exciting way to interact with your child and keep them entertained while giving them a positive outlet for their endless energy, all from the safety of your home
- A new 25-30 minute video will be released each week with different themes. You’ll be able to go back and watch our entire library of videos at any time during your subscription.
- Skills are broken down into their basic concepts as we slowly progress into more challenging variations. Repetition of these concepts helps ensure a solid understanding and helps children develop these skills and exercises quickly.
- We have different supplemental materials like coloring pages, word finds, and other printouts to help children better connect with the lessons from each class in a fun and educational way.
- We will be using a small space for our activities, roughly 6-ft x 8-ft, as well as using simple equipment that you can easily find around the house like pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and more.
- Your $20 / month subscription covers your entire family, so there’s no need to pay for multiple subscriptions if you have more than one child or time is shared between different households.
- You will also be able to schedule Zoom calls with me to ask questions, receive spotting tips, or for face-to-face reviews of lessons. This is an optional service for no additional charge. As the program grows, scheduling may become limited.
- Supervision is encouraged to help set up and spot for certain exercises.
Click the picture below to view our at-home equipment guide!
We want to make this as convenient as possible for you while still offering valuable content that will help your child develop the physical skills they can take with them into any sport or activity.
Thank you so much for your interest, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at <email@example.com> !
As with all exercise programs, when using our exercise videos, you need to use common sense. By performing any fitness exercises, you are performing them at your own risk. TumblinTigers.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm your child may sustain as a result of our online gymnastics videos, or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos, and text. Thanks for your understanding.