Weekly classes are held at participating childcare centers. You can find the list of centers here. Classes are billed monthly and enrollment is on-going until a notice of withdrawal is given. We are not seasonal or “term-based”
Click the picture to see a full floor layout showing some of the equipment for a class session.
Each class is 30 minutes long.
- Meet on parachute
- Coach introduces and demonstrations skills, themes and circuit of 8 to 12 stations.
- Each circuit includes
- Hand Eye Coordination Station
- Large Motor Skills Station
- Small Motor Skills Station
- 2-3 Balance Stations
- 2 Stations of Tumbling
- Coordination Station
- Cardio Station
- Core Muscle Station
- Class ends with teamwork-includes listening skills, follow directions and group effort
- Creative movement to music
Spotting is used for certain stations and for new students and younger students until their self-control and self-confidence allow them less assistance.
- No standing around
- Coaches bring equipment that you would find in a preschool gymnastics gym
- Skills taught by progression. This means that each skill is taught at a basic beginner level. When a student has mastered each skill, variations of that skill along with the next progression is taught until the student masters each skill at the highest level.
- Each student learns at his or her own pace
- Students achieve success in every class
- Coaches give constant positive feedback
We have new and exciting themes each month to make the exercises more engaging and fun for students.
Multiple stations, different skills, All Fun and Active!