Thank you for registering for Recurring Payments.
- Your account will only be charged on the 7th of each month. The price will vary depending on the number of classes that will be held that month. If a class gets cancelled after billing has been processed, the next month will be prorated accordingly to account for the overpayment. If you would like a traditional refund instead, please let us know.
- If you are enrolling multiple children, you will need one account per child as there is a billing limit of $55.
- In the event you have a bank account or card number change, please be aware this may cause a disruption in your recurring payment account.
- If you registered with a Pay Pal account, you should be able to update your information in your Pay Pal account.
- If you registered with a credit/debit card, you will need to create a new account with the updated information.
- If you miss a billing cycle, payment for that month will need to be made manually.
- By registering for recurring payments, you are agreeing to our program’s Terms and Conditions.
- Please allow emails from <firstname.lastname@example.org> for confirmation and receipts for payments, these may be sent to spam.